• Maintain high availability cloud product health in terms of infrastructure and services.
• Collaborates with others on the project to find the best way to address complex technical infrastructure, security, or development problems.
• Optimize CI/CD pipeline, and track smart metrics.
• Identify and resolve problems and issues in relation to systems and software, and implement preventative measures to ensure these issues don't recur.
• Build platform environments that will support autoscaling in the future.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, as well as changes in compliance requirements.
• Utilize coding languages or scripting methodologies in the case where a custom workflow is needed to solve a problem.
• Proven experience in managing a complex product on AWS.
• Experience with supporting R&D in moving to microservices architecture.
• Experience with Azuredevops.
• Experience in automation – advantage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• GIT expert.